Don’t you still have a VIP folder?

(Sunday, January 4, 2015)

Is the sound crazy?

No, not at all!

The point is here,

Both you and me are internet marketers and the truth is both of us are still learning……. And forever…

How many contents do you follow daily with learning purposes?

About me, roughly, I spend 1 hour.....

OK,

What do you do when you were found the information you searched?

Capturing the juice and close the browser window.

Were you ever thought how much golden information you missed?

So,

This is what I always do…

I’ve folder named “VIP” and simple Notepad file on there with link to desktop.

Copy/Paste everything there I see as important to me.

Not free times, when I’m tired with the current work, I search them on Google…………

I don’t say how useful is it?

Do it for one week………..

Posted in Posted by Mark at 5:40 AM  

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I use pastebin.com

 
Copyright 2005-2007. Hello Wiki designed by Fen, Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds